Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Award Winning Cereal

I realize that I mentioned cereal in one of my earlier posts about the egg sandwich, and I apologize for not expanding on that thought right away.  I understand you have probably stayed up at night wondering what kinds of cereal I eat, and what kinds of cereal to avoid. Well, worry not my friend.  Today I am going to be discussing my take on cereal. Just to be clear, I only eat my cereal with skim milk--mostly because I have slight allergies to milk. I do think that makes a difference. My brother just bought vitamin D milk, he might as well be using half and half. Another thing--if you like your cereal extremely crunchy, my bowl is not the place to look.

So without further delay, here are my top favorite cereals:

1) Apple Cinnamon Cheerios: of all of the Cheerios in the world (and there are plenty) this kind is my favorite.  It has the perfect amount of sweetness and it makes your milk taste so good too.

2) Fruity Pebbles: obviously I was brought up on sugar cereal.  When I was young, my brother, my sister and I all had our own box of FPs because it was gone in a day if we didn't.

3) Honey Smacks: Not too soft, not too crunchy.  A hint of sweetness makes it delicious. Plus, it is small enough where it isn't going to hurt the top of your mouth like fruit loops.

4) Cinnamon Toast Crunch: The taste you can see. Enough said.

5) Raisin Bran: Not a sugar cereal, but it still is good.

6) Honey Bunches of Oats: Tastes good, and healthy!

Everyone has their own cereal preferences, and you by no means are constrained to mine.  Feel free to let me know what your favorite is!

No comments:

Post a Comment